Account Manager - Outer London
Reporting into our National Account Manager (Independent Free Trade), this role will act as the primary point of contact between Beavertown Brewery and customers within outer London up to, and around, the M25.
The successful candidate will partner closely with customers to manage expectations and to ensure orders are placed and beers are received on time. You will be comfortable monitoring and reporting on customer buying trends to the Sales and Production team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eager to grow and maintain our accounts within a rapidly growing company!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively partner with customers to manage expectations, ensure orders are placed and product is received
- Maintain clear, timely communication with customers
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with your customer base
- Identify suitable pubs, bars & groups that do not stock Beavertown beers and converting these to Beavertown stockists
- Educate our customers on our products to maximise sales
- Track and report customer buying trends to Sales and Production management
- Maintain all sales goals and personal budgets outlined to you
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and data entry into SAP
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events
- Conduct waitstaff/bartender educations
- Ability to work nights/weekends as needed
- Results oriented experience with a minimum of 1 year of On-Trade sales experience in the food and beverage industry
- Strong track record of delivering incredible results
- A real sense of urgency in making things happen
- Well-developed communication and people skills; effective on an interpersonal level
- Strong sales & negotiation skills
- Up to date understanding of tax legislation and compliance procedures
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- Flexible and able to work nights/weekends as needed
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com