Account Manager - South West London
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively partner with customers to manage expectations, ensure orders are placed and product is received
- Maintain clear, timely communication with customers
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with your customer base
- Schedule and attend meetings with key contacts
- Identify suitable pubs, bars & groups that do not stock Beavertown beers and converting these to Beavertown stockists
- Educate our customers on our products to maximise sales
- Track and report customer buying trends to Sales and Production management
- Maintain all sales goals and personal budgets outlined to you
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and data entry into SA
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events
- Conduct waitstaff/bartender educations
- Ability to work nights/weekends as needed
- Seek out beer related educational opportunities and keep up to date by reading industry publications
- Up to date understanding of tax legislation and compliance procedures
- Other duties as intermittently assigned by your manager
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Results oriented experience, with a minimum of 1 year of on-trade sales experience in the food and beverage industry
- Strong sense of urgency
- Well-developed communication and people skills; effective on an interpersonal level
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong judgment and maturity
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- Solid time management skills with ability to plan ahead and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and within a team to accomplish goals
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you're interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you're suitable for the role to: email@example.com
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, our brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here love to take responsibility for their decisions.
Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results…. everyone’s opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we meet at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.