brand CONTENT PRODUCER
• You will be responsible for ideating and producing brand content for Beavertown - across a variety of mediums, formats and channels and will receive briefs from around the Marketing team.
• These briefs will vary and will give you the ability to flex your diverse creative skills. You will also need to show initiative and present ideas for content that aligns to the brand/marketing strategy.
• It’s important that you can both adopt and be additive to our visual style, especially when it comes to filmed and still content. High production value is key - everything needs to be planned to a storyboard level if needed.
• Social plays a vital role here – you will help deliver the editorial strategy for this channel.
• Given the approach deadlines at times might need a quick turnaround so being able to work at speed is vital.
• At times you will work different agencies and creatives for larger marketing and brand moments.
• Our brand is extremely important to us, so it’s vital that anyone who works on it ‘get’s it’. We do things a little differently, yeah, it’s beer but - like our cans - we don’t do the same as everyone else.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Degree (or similar) in Videography, photography, design or equivalent experience in the creative or graphic design field is a desirable.
• Proven track record of coming up with ideas for branded content and making them happen.
• High quality proven skills in; Photography, videography, Post-production (including editing, titles, sound, grade), graphic design, copy writing.
• Knowledge and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, and Premier Pro (or similar).
• Create and make at speed, when needed (and it won’t be every brief).
• A creative thinker, articulate and persuasive- able to communicate Content plans and initiatives to a broad range of stakeholder groups.
• Ability to multitask several creative projects.
• Excellent creative skills and a great eye for detail.
• Passionate about design, art and music is ideal but not necessary
• Portfolio or Showreel of work required – ideally where you can show off content ideas you’ve come up with and then delivered.
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org