Commercial SAP & Data Lead
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Converting both internal & external data into a legible format for the business that is easy to understand and focussed around our business & brands.
- Add value every day through taking raw data (insights) and turning them in actionable information for the Commercial team to use in the market.
- Track and report against overall business targets i.e. Volume / Rev per Hl / Channel performances vs budget etc etc. on a weekly/monthly basis
- Track and report against all sales territory targets i.e.
- Journey plan adherence
- Volume vs target
- Net POCs pouring (gains & losses)
- Single/Double/Triple tap pouring customers
- Individual and collective performance vs targets
- Ongoing tracking of all POC execution standards
- Update territory journey planning cycles as further new business comes on board
- Track all font placement & contracts
- File all customer commercial contracts
- Lead ad hoc projects as required e.g.
- Lead the weekly/monthly volume forecasting
- New for Old keg destruction
- Hold all meeting action logs centrally
- To be the ERP Super User for the Commercial Team. Triage ERP (including OBeer & SAP queries) from Users and Expert Users within the Commercial team, solving issues where possible or escalating on to the IT department (who will either resolve with Finance or with Vision 33 Support team).
- The Super User will assist the other Super Users and IT team to implement any upgrades or new functionality that affect the Commercial team, for example EDI, EMCS, Third Party Logistics etc.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous experience business partnering, business support and working in FP&A essential
- Proficient with SQL essential
- Advanced knowledge of excel essential (including Power Pivot, Power Query & VBA macros)
- Finance qualification – desired not essential
- Previous experience in Data Analytics essential
- Strong analytical capability to interpret data & turn the insight into actions
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a lot of differing tasks
- Strong organisational skills
- Impeccable time management skills
- A proven inclusive way of working that brings people together.
- Strong personal drive & focus on results
- Demonstrated diligence and ability to follow through on all commitments (internal and external stakeholders)
If you're interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you're suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, our brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here love to take responsibility for their decisions.
Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results…. everyone’s opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we meet at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.