Team Beaver are looking for an E-Commerce Assistant to join our Marketing team!
Reporting into our E-Commerce Ops Lead, it will be your responsibility to receive, pick, pack, sort and ship our parcels. You’ll be expected to work to the highest standards to make sure each customer gets that full Beavertown experience, and together as a team to optimise the best possible dispatch!
As our E-Commerce Assistant, the successful candidate will be working within our Webshop at Beaverworld - Enfield, working with Shopify and internal related apps and programmes to accurately navigate and optimise our current E-Commerce operations and ensure all customer orders are correctly sent out.
To be successful in this role, you will need strong attention to detail, a great can-do attitude and a basic understanding of Excel / Google sheets.
- Accurately pick, pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers expectations to a high level of quality and satisfaction.
- Strong attention to detail, with good organisational and independent working skills.
- Working with Shopify, and internal related apps and programmes to accurately navigate and optimise our current E-commerce operations to the best possibility, to ensure all customer orders are correctly sent.
- Great can-do attitude with help with training new and less experienced staff members on the pick and pack process - helping to assist with our ever-changing product range, with preparation of bundles, promotional activity, and packing guides.
- Optimising our current packing process to help reduce damages occured during transit.
- You will be on your feet and mobile at all times, as well using pallet trucks and various WH
- Equipment - lifting up to 16kg parcels - so moderate fitness is needed.
- We want diligent workers who work well in teams as well as independently, with clear communication with team leaders and other Beavertown staff.
- Technical understanding of Shopify (preferred).
- Computing skills are essential - you will be helping to assist in the organisation of orders, deliveries, and helping to book transit with our carriers.
- Basic understanding of Excel/Google sheets.
- Strong Communication - Both internally and externally to Beavertown teams across the business, delivery drivers and key contacts.
- Great can-do attitude to support with training new and less experienced staff members on the pick and pack process.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- You have problem solving skills, along with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- You have the ability to work independently and look for constant improvements.
- Strong communication - Both internally and externally to Beavertown teams across the business, delivery drivers and key contacts.
- You will be mobile at all times, as well using pallet trucks and various warehouse equipment - lifting up to 16kg parcels.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and Beavertown brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org