Reporting into our E-Commerce Manager, Beavertown is looking for a dynamic individual to join the rapidly developing e-commerce department! This new role will support the team to create an e-commerce experience where the consumer receives a multi-layered, unique, and wholly Beavertown experience whether engaging or purchasing.
As the E-Commerce Operations Lead, you will be digitally aware and have a passion for customer experience. You should be driven by the potential for continuous improvement.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Logistics organisation is the central focus of this role. You will carefully manage the dispatch of all customer orders, returns, stock arrival, and purchase order tracking. You should not be afraid to get stuck in.
- Managing dispatch staff & arranging staffing plan in response to varying demand.
- Creation and maintenance of operational manuals with the current procedure and newly developed processes as we advance. Promoting the adoption of these improvements to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing the relationship with the warehousing and logistics partners.
- Stock management, creating and maintaining a streamlined and accurate stock flow where all orders from arriving from suppliers or being dispatched to customers are managed effectively in an omni-channel, time sensitive environment.
- Champion development of e-commerce packaging in a disruptive and creative manner enhancing customer experience while managing costs.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- A passion for all things digital and a desire for development within this dynamic industry.
- Experience in a warehouse environment.
- Experience with Shopify or other eCommerce platforms such as Magento or Woo Commerce etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Strong attention to detail, capable of accuracy and high standards at all times.
- Enthusiastic, positive, with a determination to achieve results.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and Beavertown brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org