E-COMMERCE CUSTOMER SUPPORT COORDINATOR
Beavertown are looking for an E-Commerce Customer Support Coordinator to join our rapidly developing E-Commerce department.
We're looking for candidates with E-Commerce knowledge and experience to come in and really hit the ground running! You will need a can-do attitude, an analytical mindset and be solutions-oriented.
This role is essential to our online customer experience both in customer service and CRM campaigns. You will contribute to the continued growth of the department through customer engagement, expert product and service knowledge.
At Beavertown, we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further their career within a fast paced, high growth environment!
- Assist customers with order enquiries via several channels (chat, email and telephone).
- Provide product and service information to customers when necessary.
- Work with our internal operations teams to resolve any order discrepancies and delivery issues.
- Manage issues with external logistics partners and monitor performance.
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly data entry for department reports.
- Support in the creation of email CRM campaigns and monitor automated campaigns. Including asset management.
- Maintain CRM reports and highlight trends.
- A creative can-do attitude, challenging the norm with rigorous adherence to E-Commerce industry best practice at the core.
- Proven experience in customer service.
- Hands-on experience in an E-Commerce team with technical understanding of Shopify.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have the ability to work independently and look for constant improvements.
- You are confident and articulate.
- Intermediate Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
- You have problem solving skills, along with strong organisational and follow-up skills.
- Great analytical and numerical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience of Google Data Studio preferred.
- Experience of CRM management platform ideally Mailchimp.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and Beavertown brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com