Reporting into the Supply Chain Planning Manager, you will work closely together to ensure that all master data and transactional data held in the Company’s ERP system is accurate, timely, valid, and reliable.
As the ERP Coordinator, a large part of your role will be monitoring transactions on SAP across activities from procurement, to production, sales and finance and troubleshooting transactional issues/errors as and when they arise. You will also be working closely with procurement and production teams to ensure they are transacting all data as accurately and as close to real-time as possible.
You will focus on ensuring that data remains consistent across the database and that user access to data is clearly defined, in a form that suits their needs. You will have the ability to learn and disseminate new concepts quickly.
- Transacting within the ERP system on anumber of document types, including but not limited to production orders,purchase orders, goods receipts, stock transfers, and invoices
- Liaising withProcurement/Production/Logistics departments to ensure consistent andaccurate data transactions are carried out through the system. This mayinvolve assistance in:
- Raising Production Orders (brewing and packaging) in line with the Master Production Schedule across
- Processing stock transfers between warehouses in line with bulk shipment bookings
- Assembling and cleaning data, rectifying errors, and assisting with logistics/production teams in reconciling stock errors
- Monitoring alerts for incorrect or flagged transactions, and troubleshooting the issues that caused them
- Adoption/onboarding of the company’s ERP system across multiple departments and helping to train users where necessary
- Development of and accountability for the integrity of all production and procurement business data within the company’s ERP system (SAP)
- Maximizing quality of data input through positively influencing production teams
- Assistance with various Business MasterData
- Strengthening company physical processes in order to drive accurate and effective MRP processes.
- Identifying knowledge/skill gaps on current ERP processes and recommending routes for improvement
- Increasing your understanding of the art and science of brewing through study and investigation
- Demonstrating the ‘Beavertown Way’ to visitors and clients through safety, cleanliness, enthusiasm and hospitality!
- Transacting within the ERP system on a number of document types, including but not limited to production orders, purchase orders, goods receipts, stock transfers, and invoices
- University degree in Computer Science, IT, or Maths preferred, but not essential
- Positive attitude with great influencing skills
- Experienced SAP User (SAP Business One) preferred
- Advanced understanding of Excel
- Ability to deal with complexity and change
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com