FORECASTING PLANNER & EXPORT COORDINATOR
Team Beaver are looking for a Forecasting Planner & Export Coordinator Sales Account Manager to join our Sales team!
Due to the incredible business success since launch in 2011, the Company now needs to channel our ambitious growth plans into balanced, realistic and achievable demand forecasts. Reporting into our Commercial Director, this newly created role will be responsible for the creation and regular maintenance and refresh of forecast models for all Beavertown customers, and additionally co-ordinate our order capture process for export customers.
In addition, the popularity of our brands is spreading worldwide and our export business is really taking off. The successful applicant would therefore be responsible for the creation and regular maintenance and refresh of forecast models for all Beavertown customers, and additionally co-ordinate our order capture process for export customers.
Both aspects of the role would require liaising with and be supported by, other Beavertown functions such as commercial sales and supply chain departments.
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation
- Develop, implement and facilitate a regular cross-functional consensus approach
- Review historical trends, interpret and incorporate key demand inputs, prepare reports, develop models and analyse accuracy performance
- Challenge assumptions, make recommendations, highlight risks and opportunities
- Provide key input into supply and scheduling teams on existing items, NPD and delists
- Interpret and communicate customer plans in conjunction with commercial teams
- Provide key data and resource input into the introduction of a company S&OP process
- Provide an internal and external one-stop point of reference for export customer inbound orders – email and associated queries
- To capture and manage all customer orders and ensure they are acknowledged, processed and booked within deadline, complying with export regulation and documentation
- Liaise with transport companies to arrange collection, communicate delays and manage accordingly
- Proactively communicate with customers and the Beavertown commercial and supply chain teams about order placement and status
- Develop close working relationships with customer order placement teams (head office or depot) to maintain high service standards
- Strong organisational, decision-making and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, listening, persuasive and facilitation skills to individuals or groups
- Ability to analyse, interpret and understand large amounts of data with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to constructively challenge information and the status quo, influence and present data in an engaging way
- Customer focused, internally and externally, to forge positive relationships
- Ability to demonstrate working under own initiative and within a team
- Ability to think things through to solution, make decisions and meet deadlines
- Degree or equivalent qualification.
- IT literate – Advanced Excel skills, proficient in the use of PowerPoint and Word.
- Working knowledge of SAP Business One preferred.
- 3+ year’s experience in an FMCG business.
- Previous forecasting or supply chain knowledge, particularly in an export related role.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com