A few interview tips from our People Team so you understand what to expect at your interview and to help you get ready
- We really take the time to get to know you over several interview stages
- Know your stuff! Understand the position you’re interviewing for and spend some time reviewing the role profile before you speak to us
- We want to hire people who have a real passion for Beavertown, whether that be for our beers, brand or local community involvement. Let us know everything you know about us and why you want to be a part of our team!
- Come prepared with lots of relevant examples for your interview. We want to get to know the real you and how your experience can benefit us and the team you’re interviewing for
- Have some questions, it’s important for us that you go away understanding the requirements and responsibilities of the position you’re interviewing for
- We’re very casual here at Beavertown. We want you to feel relaxed during your interview so please wear whatever you feel comfortable in to meet us
- Prepare, relax and most importantly be yourself!