IT Project Manager
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Scoping, requirements gathering, planning and solution design.
- Leading cross-functional teams of business experts.
- Testing, implementation, stabilisation and handover to BAU support.
- Working with 3rd party service providers and consultants.
- Acting as PMO and project planning expert within the IT team, supporting other team members with project management guidance on their projects and initiatives.
- Supporting the Head of IT with other IT projects, initiatives, strategy and planning as required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience (minimum 3-5 years) in a project management role is essential.
- A recognised Project Management qualification is strongly preferred.
- Experience of managing projects in one or more of the following areas would be an advantage – Reporting and Data Analysis, BI Data Warehouse, SAP Business One, CRM, Expenses, PTP, Logistics systems.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Project Management software skills.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication, collaboration and team working.
- Comfortable and confident working with business stakeholders at all levels including Senior Managers and Directors.
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications, and to communicate technical ideas and concepts to users in business terms and language.
- Financial awareness to evaluate cost versus benefit analysis of technical solutions, and to deliver projects within agreed budgets.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and to prioritise and manage competing demands.
- Experience in the FMCG sector or other fast growth businesses would be an advantage.
If you're interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you're suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, our brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here love to take responsibility for their decisions.
Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results…. everyone’s opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we meet at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.