Ensuring our beers are canned, bottled, and kegged to the highest standard in a timely and safe manner. This is a cross-functional role, working alongside other Departments including Warehouse/Distribution, Quality and Brewing.
Our fully automated lines run at 30,000 cans per hour/160 kegs per hour which requires this role to work on a rotational shift basis. The shifts include early shifts currently (06.30-15.30), day shifts (08.30-17.30) and late shifts (13.00-22.00). Rotational shifts are subject to change and are entirely dependent on production volume.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eager to kickstart their career and grow within the business!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setting up production lines
- Ensuring the final product is to specification
- Performing pack integrity checks
- Setting up and carrying out CIPs
- Moving pallets, packaging, and product with pallet/forklift truck
- Assisting with Brewing and Cellaring duties
- Carrying out maintenance, hygiene, and cleanliness duties
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment is desirable, however not essential
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Strong record keeping abilities
- The ability to focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to be constantly mobile and carry out physical manual tasks
- Can do attitude with a positive outlook
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you're interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you're suitable for the role to: email@example.com
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, our brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here love to take responsibility for their decisions.
Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results…. everyone’s opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we meet at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.