Key Account Manager On-Trade Groups
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the end to end customer relationship with the National & Regional customers within your ledger – including….
- Day to day ongoing support & management
- Longer term strategic visioning for customers within ledger
- Full P&L responsibility for customers within ledger
- Full negotiation responsibility for customers within ledger
- Ongoing brand & activation optimisation for customers within ledger
- Increase our share of each customer within your ledger through broadening our distribution footprint across their respective businesses
- Work with the individual customers to develop a bespoke drinker plan for them that drives footfall into their sites.
- Work with the Head of On Trade Groups to achieve sales and distribution goals by developing compelling commercial propositions for our customers
- Ensure on an ongoing basis the brand execution in the market is in line with brand values & imperatives
- Be recognised as our preferred customer partner within the craft category
- Achieve monthly & annual off trade targets e.g Volume/NSR
- Work within designated cost pricing corridors
- Communicate sales results on a monthly basis to Commercial Director
- Ensure all customers are met once a month minimum.
- Represent Beavertown Brewery at promotions, tastings and special events
- Seek out beer related educational opportunities and keep up to date by reading industry publications
- Be available for evening & weekend customer meeting/events
- Performs additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong negotiation principles & technique to ensure the right commercial outcome is achieved.
- Experience managing a leading UK On trade group is highly preferable
- Proven track record in building strong customer relationships
- Ability to take the initiative to gather and use customer feedback to identify customer and market needs and challenges
- Proven analytical skills and understanding of syndicated data is required
- Demonstrated diligence and ability to follow through on all commitments (internal and external stakeholders)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrated technical skills required for the preparation of professional and effective sales presentations
- Demonstrated ability to achieve performance goals with a minimum of direction
- Candidates must have a passion for craft beer as well as being well-connected to the craft brewing community
- Strong personal drive & focus on results
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% of working time
If you're interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you're suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, our brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here love to take responsibility for their decisions.
Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results…. everyone’s opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we meet at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.