We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Manager with a strong background in multi-site premium casual dining to join our Beavertown Pub team!
Based at our new site in Tottenham opening mid-August, the Kitchen Manager will lead a team across two sites to ensure that the overall experience and offering is executed at the highest level with responsibility for the comfort, safety and enjoyment of our guests and team, as well as the financial success of our food offerings.
The successful candidate will be a passionate, organised and motivated individual who can ensure the day to day running of our kitchens.
- Managing daily kitchen operations across two sites with the potential for further future sites
- Managing and leading a diverse team
- Plan and control scheduling and rota costs on a weekly basis
- Responsible for guest experience and satisfaction through the consistent delivery of our food offering
- Control daily and weekly stock and place orders based on demands of the business
- Identifying and implementing team training and development
- Identifying and recruiting new team members
- Completing weekly reports
- Monitoring guest experience and working with the wider team to develop the Beavertown experience
- To comply fully with all statutory requirements on Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and all other aspects of Beavertown’s H&S manual
- Ensure that the Risk Management and Operational Event Manual is adhered to at all times
- Ensure that the kitchen is continually clean and organised to the highest standards
- Working with General Manager on cost control, labour and GP targets and budgeting
- Maintain responsibility for the stock count and control
- Experienced in kitchen financial reporting
- Self-motivated individual with at least three years’ experience managing kitchens across multi-site venues
- Events experience is desired but not essential
- Ability to inspire a team
- Ability to take initiative and remain calm under pressure
- Experience with EPoS, stock, reservations and delivery systems
- Excellent understanding of kitchen operations and financials
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent. understanding and experience of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety
- Flexible, evening and weekend work is required
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and our brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org