logistics continuous improvement coordinator
Beavertown are looking for a Logistics Continuous Improvement Coordinator to join the team!
As the Systems & Continuous Improvement (CI) Coordinator, you will be the key user for warehouse IT systems and be responsible for identifying and delivering projects that reduce costs or improve efficiency, safety and engagement.
You will work closely with the Logistics Team to establish and map current processes, identify gaps and room for improvement within those processes (using Lean or PDCA methodologies), and provide a recommended framework to improve those processes.
The successful candidate will need good stakeholder management skills as the business grows and logistics processes span to include more people and more complexities. Please note – this role will be based between our Enfield & Tottenham Hale sites.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with key business stakeholders in building a continuous improvement environment & culture to support an ongoing programme of change
• Work with all logistics stakeholders to identify changes that will be beneficial to Beavertown, including, but not limited to;
o Safety improvement
o Cost saving
o Efficiency improvement
• Lead in the development and deployment of employee engagement tools within logistics. Establishing a baseline, identifying a road map to improvement and owning its delivery.
• To complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that improvements can be made for future projects
• Represent CI in Thirty Minute Weekly Review.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
• Team player and positive attitude
• IT skills – Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word with SAP experience preferred.
• Good organisational capabilities.
• Demonstratable track record of change management in an FMCG environment.
• Team player and positive attitude.
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org