We are looking for a Packaging Operator to join Team Beaver!
Reporting into our Packaging Manager, the Packaging Operator’s key responsibility will be to ensure all beer leaving our brewery is packaged to the highest standard to ensure a first class Beavertown experience!
We are looking for someone who can adjust to a fast-paced working environment, has the desire to progress in their packaging career and who has excellent teamwork abilities. As the Packaging Operator, you will need to be proactive, a critical thinker and have strong attention to detail.
This is a rewarding role and will require you to be mobile at all times. Please note this role will have no involvement in brewing our beers.
- Maintaining the brewery at the highest hygiene standards
- Packaging beer into cans, kegs or bottles
- Ensuring beer is packaged to specification
- Preparing fermentation vessels for CIP
- Setup of filling machines and beer lines for CIP & production
- Ensuring the department follows SALSA standards and maintaining 5S on the production floor.
- Moving pallets, packaging and product with pallet/forklift truck
- Brewing assistant (optional).
- Performing packaging quality checks, such as seam integrity and total pack oxygen.
- Creating and updating SOPs and OPLs.
- Contributing to Beavertown events and festivals and representing the brewery in public (optional).
- Previous experience working in packaging or in a Brewery is essential.
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Strong record keeping abilities
- The ability to focus on accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Capable of physical work
- Willing to work in a shift rota
- Can do attitude with a positive outlook
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and Beavertown brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com