Performance Marketing Manager
We’re Beavertown, the one’s you’ve seen in the pub with the cool glasses and great tasting beer. But we also sell through Ecommerce, a channel that has seen significant growth over the last two years… we’re talking over 500%! Now we’re looking for someone to come in and help us grow the channel even further. This is an opportunity for the right person to come in and shape the performance strategy and really take the lead on setting us up for success. This is a hybrid role based onsite at Beaverworld with the opportunity to also work from home.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You’ll lead performance and paid media plan for the Ecom Channel, from strategy and development through to execution. Delivering campaigns through paid social, display, affiliates, PPC and SEO. Working with the Social & Digital Media Manager to ensure campaigns are creatively focused, on brand and results driven every time
- You’ll lead, implement, and track the new customer acquisition strategy while working with wider stakeholders (including external agencies) to deliver and optimise an always on approach. You’ll be expected to continually look for new and different ways to build on success
- Together with the Ecom Lead you’ll ensure the website is fully optisimed towards SEO, delivers a seamless UX and customer journey that supports sales and growth (such as improving conversion, frequency and AOV)
- You’ll also be implementing a strategy to deliver growth through email, including new acquisition, retention, reducing churn and driving additional value for customers and will be working with the CRM Manager to deliver this
- Working closely with the Ops Lead you’ll deliver a product and merchandising offering that is right for the customer, fits in with wider brand plans and drives significant commercial value. As well as supporting with forecasting and demand planning for the Ecom channel
- You’ll start to define what the performance partnership strategy looks like for the channel, working with the sales team to find, set up and manage the right kind of partners
- Monitoring and reporting is essential, you’ll be managing the reporting strategy making sure the wider teams are updated on a weekly and monthly basis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You’ll have 3-4 years’ experience in a performance marketing role, ideally within digital (DTC) / FMCG world and could be looking to make the next step up
- You’ll need proven experience developing and delivering digital performance and growth marketing strategies and campaigns. Including a good understanding of the paid media landscape (social, display, PPC, affiliates) and with a strong understanding of SEO best practice too
- You’ll be good at looking at the bigger picture and managing large scale campaigns, as well as being commercially minded, with an ability to optimize budgets
- An analytical thinker, clear communicator, and bit of a reporting nerd. You’ll love to find answers and discover new and better ways to deliver activity
- Be super driven and motivated, with a hands-on approach and willingness to get stuck in and support the wider team
- Management of one direct report, making sure they are always supported and developed
- You’ll always be up for a new challenge and be all over the latest trends and insights, looking for ways to improve current ways of working
- Previous line management is a plus
- Ideally a good understanding of GA, Excel and Data Studio to hit the ground running
- Ideally, you’ll have some experience with Shopify platforms
- You’ll be a hard worker, but also up for a laugh. You’ll be working as part of a friendly, lively team 😊
If you're interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you're suitable for the role to: email@example.com
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, our brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here love to take responsibility for their decisions.
Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results…. everyone’s opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we meet at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.