DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead Beavertown’s PR activity from consumer through to corporate comms.
- Develop culturally relevant PR moments that create buzz from the brand.
- Work alongside campaign and brand managers to on wider brand executions.
- Manage PR agency to continually increase coverage surrounding the brand and key products.
- Implement a comms strategy that enhances company reputation within the industry.
- Translate brand strategy into compelling stories for the media and other influencers.
- Keep ahead of publicity and communications trends and continue to innovate in how they’re executed.
- Work with the Head of Brand/ Marketing Director on crisis media issues and draft lines against enquiry.
- Build profiles of senior spokespeople and identify, secure and manage suitable speaker / interview opportunities and develop key message.
- Organise for Beavertown spokespeople to be media trained as and when needed.
- Be responsible for the evaluation and presentation of Beavertown PR campaigns
- Ensure marketing team are kept up to date with relevant Beavertown media coverage and industry news.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5+ years PR experience - ideally with a degree qualification.
- You will have led high-profile campaigns from inception through to execution.
- Experience in crisis comms management – you have shown initiative and tackled issues arising proactively.
- Excellent writing skills, including quotes/statements, copy, press releases, speeches, presentations and reports.
- You are a self-starter that’s packed full of initiative.
- You’re a clear communicator who can excite and motivate.
- You’re passionate about culture and draw your energy and inspiration from it.
- A love of art and music is ideal but not necessary.
- You are a team player with low ego – as comfortable helping others out as you are leading.
- You’re a passionate person. You love brands and PR. You love the work you do and have delivered projects in your career that make you proud.
- You are immersed in culture and you understand the opportunity it presents for brand PR activity if executed in the right way.
- You have track record of delivering exceptional work that demonstrates innovative thinking.
- You are an expert in your field – you know all the switches, pulleys, levers and buttons to press or pull in order to achieve great PR coverage.
- You’re not afraid to take on a challenge even if the odds are against you.
- You think clearly and concisely under pressure – with the ability to calmly react and lead communications through pressured moments.
- You’re a positive force and a team player with low ego and will put skin in the game to produce the best possible work.
If you're interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you're suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, our brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here love to take responsibility for their decisions.
Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results…. everyone’s opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we meet at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.