REPORTING & DATA ANALYSIS COORDINATOR
We are recruiting for a Reporting & Data Analysis Coordinator to join our IT Team!
Reporting into our IT Manager, the successful candidate will coordinate the implementation and ongoing support and enhancement of a new BI (Business Intelligence) solution with associated Data Warehouse and Data Analysis tools.
The initial priorities of this role are to work with the IT Manager, Senior Management Team and business analysis experts to gather requirements, scope and plan the project, identify and select the most appropriate technical solutions, and implement the new BI solution with the chosen third Party software provider and business expert users.
Following implementation, you will be responsible for coordinating support and enhancement of the BI solution with 3rd Party Service Providers as appropriate.
- Scoping, planning, design, and implementation of BI solution
- Ongoing application support of the implemented BI solution
- Coordination and development of future enhancements to BI and Data Analysis to fulfil existing and future business requirements
- Acting as the BI champion within the business, and as the custodian of the BI solution, seeking to maximise cross-functional alignment and consistency
- Supporting the IT Manager with other IT projects and initiatives as required
- Experience of both implementing and supporting BI solutions is essential
- Project management experience and skills are essential
- Deep technical knowledge in Business Intelligence, Data Warehouses, Data Analysis andVisualisation tools and technologies, combined with experience in a business environment
- Experience of BI solutions integrated with SAP Business One and SQL databases is very strongly preferred
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject is preferred
- Experience in the FMCG sector or other fast growth businesses would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication, collaboration and team working
- Comfortable and confident working with business stakeholders at all levels including SeniorManagers and Directors
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications, and to communicate technical ideas and concepts to users in business terms and language
- Financial awareness to evaluate cost versus benefit analysis of technical solutions
- Ability to thrive under pressure and to prioritise and manage competing demands
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com