This a new standalone role that, with the direction of the Commercial Director, is focussed on determining the commercial revenue & margin strategy of the business together with the governance process that underpins it.
As part of the role there is also the responsibility of helping/educating the teams how they understand & optimise their individual channel margins.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build a long-term revenue & margin strategy for the Beavertown business
- Define annual targets against the long-term objective with stage-gate targets along the way.
- Provide ongoing pricing, profitability & drift performance reporting in line with the above
- Create & train commercial deal models for all of the commercial team to use on an ongoing basis
- Set up regular terms workshops to help the commercial team understand the basic disciplines
- Provide analysis to Commercial teams using pricing models and producing bespoke models
- Report on pricing variables, market competitiveness and brand pricing
- Work closely with the Commercial and Finance team
- Ensure knowledge remains up to date on Beavertown product range at all times
- Supporting the Commercial Director in the overall annual planning process
- Support Beavertown’s general POS procurement processes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Educated to degree level in Mathematics / Economics – desirable
- Demonstrated experience in pricing models within a Pricing, Commercial or Finance FMCG background
- Strong analytical skills and able to analyse data to improve pricing reporting
- You will have a self-starting mindset and be able to manage and prioritise your own workload
- Ability to communicate complex data to a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work with complex data using Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and Beavertown brand!
If you're interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you're suitable for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, our brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here love to take responsibility for their decisions.
Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results…. everyone’s opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we meet at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.