REVERSE LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
We are looking for a Reverse Logistics Coordinator to join our Beavertown team!
As the Reverse Logistics Coordinator, your principle role of duty is to ensure the effective planning, coordination and execution of returnable goods, including timely resolution of movements once on site in Beavertown warehouses and or any associated 3rd Party Logistic sites.
Your success in this role will be measured by the control of all processes and databases associated with the integrity of this information, the timely return of defect or returnable goods and turnaround of items for re-use / destruction or technical review once returned.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordination of the operational returns process ensuring SLAs are met in dealing with waste, re-usable materials, returns, disposals
- Oversee reverse logistics between customers and service vendors, ensuring timely return of returns and or uplift requests
- Maintain database records identifying potential returnable assets for re-use
- Liaise with marketing, sales and sales support to plan any potential sale or return reverse logistic agreements
- Process all inbound deliveries arranging product for corrective processing with the correct areas of the business
- Perform internal / external audits identifying actions required to resolve failure points that lead to waste
- Monitor and escalate stock obsolescence upon return, ensuring First Expiry First Out pick logic is applied
- Coordinate the destruction of ullage and or other items not for resale
- Oversee Kegstar scanning rates to ensure full visibility of any potential keg returns for processing
- Replenishment of pallets for site usage
- Coordinate the return of empty kegs and on site scanning
- Ensure all returnable documentation is kept safe and given to the relevant department for records. Escalate damage equipment for the return to vendors (i.e. kegs)
- Provide support to inventory control to complete month end stock counts
- Work with warehouse operations and finance teams to ensure that beer destruction is processed correctly.
- Ensure safe working practices are adhered to with escalation of risk or unsafe behaviour to line management through Near Misses.
- Perform process and system testing and track performance by area to locate and solve problems in data integrity, productivity and efficiency.
- Stock integrity
- Stock rotation
- Waste targets
- Kegstar scan rates
- Cost per Keg
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive.
- Intermediate IT skills - Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word – essential.
- Good organisational capabilities
- Team player and positive attitude
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com