Social Media Manager
Beavertown is looking for an experienced individual to define our approach to social media – ideating and executing different, interesting, and entertaining ideas that set the brand apart.
You understand how Social can build brands through lateral and imaginative thinking that other brands shy away from.
You have great knowledge of the channels and how you can construct brand equity and a point of view through social. You understand the power of a fully functioning Editorial Content approach, how this drives engagement and delivers brand growth.
You will have launched products, campaigns and new activity through social. These delivered not only against the business need but those of the customer as well.
All in all, you are a positive and a people person, who leans into every challenge, every campaign, everyday. You inspire, deliver and collaborate. You’ll be a positive force, who will put skin in the game and want to produce the best possible work.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Devise, build and manage Beavertown's social media strategy.
- Management of the Social Media Team.
- Social Strategy for Campaign and Brand activity, manage campaign delivery across key channels.
- Ideally you have paid campaign management and management of Media agency and Social budget.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key Social Media Channels.
- Development and Growth of Beavertown's editorial calendar across the business, including overseeing the creation and delivery of compelling daily social media content.
- Management and tracking of campaign performance and BAU activity against KPIs.
- Briefing external agencies for social media approaches.
- Lead the Social elements of crisis management.
- Social listening.
- Social reporting, analysis and application of findings.
- Understanding of Social ‘norms’ vs Brand ‘needs’.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience of creating Social Strategies and Managing a team of people to deliver it.
- Extensive experience working in Social Media Marketing is necessary, including paid, owned and earned.
- Extensive experience of Leading and Managing Social Campaigns.
- People Leadership, ability to set direction for the team and performance manage to set objectives and behaviours.
- You love Social and Culture. You know a trend before it happens and you understand why it’s happening.
- A force for positive change and excited by Social and Brands.
- Leadership skills – you have managed Marketing teams and individuals previously. You have the ability to set goals and focuses for the team. With the team you will deliver on time, on budget and on brand.
- Understand of how paid media works in Social (ideally both Direct Response and Brand).
- Budget, including paid media accountability.
- Excellent communicator to Leadership level.
- Your approach is always being bang on culture. You are calm in a crisis. Positive on a Monday, and fit with our special Beavertown approach.