TALENT ACQUISITION ASSISTANT
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Manager with the recruitment process to provide a professional and efficient service to meet business requirements
- Carry out administrative tasks in the recruitment process such as advertising, screening and coordinating interviews with candidates to support our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Diary management - coordinating and booking in interviews and trial days for candidates, being resourceful in finding interview slots in busy diaries and arranging meeting rooms
- Communicating with Finance team for job role package details (e.g., salary, location, travel allowance etc.)
- Monitoring the Recruitment Inbox and categorizing incoming applications to relevant folders
- Ensuring all offer details are sent over in a timely manner and are accurate to the Onboarding team
- Maintaining and updating Excel database to show and monitor up to date recruitment activity
- Communicating weekly recruitment vacancy updates to hiring managers across the organisation
- Drafting internal job adverts and communicating vacancies to the wider business
- Arranging for vacancy adverts to be placed on Social Media, Team Beaver Jobs Board and external Jobs Boards where necessary
- Briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the role.
- Supporting with initial candidate screening as and when required, verifying their qualifications and experience.
- Following up with candidates and providing feedback within agreed timeframe following interviews, via phone and email.
- Communicating offers to candidates and providing interview outcomes via telephone and/or email.
- Resolving issues such as interview cancellations in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Manager with any ad hoc requests for any of our upcoming projects.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- This is a perfect role for someone looking to embark on a career in Recruitment.
- 6 month’s experience in a similar role (desirable, not essential)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, complying with Company HR practice.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong attention to detail.
- Confident Microsoft user – Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and Beavertown brand!
If you're interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you're suitable for the role to: email@example.com