We are recruiting for a Warehouse Assistant to join our team!
The Warehouse Assistant will play an integral part in the Warehouse and Distribution team and be based between our multiple Beavertown sites. The role will involve supporting with the day to day operation of our warehouse to ensure our beers are ready for delivery to our customers. As well as providing any general support and duties as required by the warehouse and logistics team.
The successful individual will contribute to the overall delivery of the Distribution function; including preparing deliveries, receiving and maintaining records of inbound and outbound deliveries and ensuring the Warehouse is well organised and easy to navigate.
We are looking for an individual with drive, ambition and a passion for ensuring that customers receive a first-class Beavertown experience! Whilst this is a rewarding role, the role can be physically demanding and requires you to be mobile at all times throughout the day.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive orders into the Warehouse and check off stock
- Prepare customer orders for dispatch
- Relocate products using forklift and pump truck in our storage system
- Maintain a safe, tidy and hygienic Warehouse
- Provide general support as required by the Warehouse & Logistics team
- Check all orders before dispatch to ensure accuracy of records
- Keep accurate records of incoming and outgoing inventory
- Maintaining and organising the brewery yard and outside storage areas
- Acting as the final point to ensure that the quality of product leaving the brewery is to the highest standard at all times
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous experience working in a Warehouse environment – desirable
- Forklift licence – desirable
- Ability to work independently and within a team to achieve business goals
- Ability to comfortably move kegs
- Strong record keeping skills
- Reliable and customer service focused
- Demonstrate a passion the industry and our brand!
- NPD (New Product Development) or EPD (Existing Product Development) project management experience.
- NPI project management.
- Understanding of Brewery Operations as whole.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and Beavertown brand!
If you're interested, please send your CV, salary, expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you're suitable for the role to: email@example.com
We are committed to attracting, developing, and retaining people who are the best in their field and who believe passionately in our beer, our brand and everything we stand for.
People who strive and succeed here love to take responsibility for their decisions.
Our people are empowered to challenge and push the boundaries to get the best results…. everyone’s opinions are valued. We positively celebrate diversity and we treat each other, and everyone we meet at work, with honesty and respect.
At Beavertown we believe that what makes us different and special to work for is our fun, friendly and informal atmosphere.