WAREHOUSE TEAM LEADER - BEAVERWORLD
Team Beaver are hiring for a Warehouse Team Leader!
As the Warehouse Team Leader, you will play a key part in managing the team and end to end physical movement of goods through our Warehouse at Beaverworld and be responsible for the efficient day to day running of the site.
Your day to day responsibilities will involve inspection of all inbound load receipts for quality and documentation compliance, inventory management, site representation at departmental meetings and being the primary point of contact for your department for our Sales Support team.
You will also be involved in team development and must have a sound understanding of SAP systems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the end to end physical movement of goods through one of Beavertown’s warehouses including;
- Receipt inspection of all inbound loads for quality and documentation compliance.
- Inventory, pick face and space management to ensure that stock rotation, sampling, quarantine labelling and accurate cycle counting can be maintained.
- Ownership and upkeep of site MHE fleet to ensure availability.
- Site representative at Fifteen Minute Daily Review (FMDR) & Thirty Minute Weekly Review (TMWR)
- Primary Warehouse point of contact for material and customer service teams.
- Ensure compliance with all Beavertown polices and ways of working germane to warehouse operations.
- Maintain sufficient working knowledge of SAP, WMS & EMCS to be able to cover stock controller absence.
- Ownership of stock and replenishment of warehouse consumables including pallets
- When needed provide stock counts for Finance
• Line management, development and mentoring of warehouse operators and assistants.
• Ensure professional standards are maintained by all logistics operations personnel.
• Ensure crew levels are matched to throughput.
• Ensure that GMP/GHP standards are always maintained in the warehouse and yard.
Health & Safety
- Ensure Warehouse is operated in a manner compliant with Beavertown’s H&S policies and ways of working
- Raise and assist Warehouse team with Near Miss Reporting.
- Assist Logistics Operations Manager with accident and near miss follow up.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Previous experience in a Team Leader/Supervisor developing and leading a team essential
- Computer literate – Excel, outlook and a Warehouse Management System use (desirable not essential)
- Numeracy literate for stock counts essential
- The ability to lead and manage others to complete daily workload
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Assertiveness – confident supervising a team and challenging the way things are being done
- Able to effectively communicate between teams and external stakeholders
- Holding a Forklift license is essential
- Demonstrateable experience of continuous improvement in Warehouse operations
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and Beavertown brand!
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com