WEBSITE & PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER
● Develop, plan and execute Beavertown’s performance marketing strategy driving acquisition to optimising retention, with overall responsibility for ROI of digital marketing channels
● Execute digital marketing campaigns to drive profitable sales, grow brand awareness, and acquire new customers. Including PPC, SEO, Display advertising, Ad Words.
● Integrate and enhance the execution of the wider company brand campaigns working closely with the wider Marketing team.
● Forecasting and management of performance budgets.
● Devising promotional offers to encourage online sales while maintaining profitability and brand equity.
● Create the merchandising strategy for the website to ensure, wider brand campaigns are supported, key products are featured prominently, and cross-sell & up-sell opportunities are maximised.
● Review online KPI’s and provide weekly and monthly reports.
● Manage the UX optimisation and development of the website (Shopify) with the aims of improving conversion and average order value. Liaising with internal and external stakeholders as required as well as third-party service providers.
● Drive web content optimisation to align with SEO and accessibility standards.
● Explore, test and scale new digital channels at the earliest opportunity monitoring not just developments in the craft beer sector but the industry as a whole.
● Directing the activities of internal Digital Marketing & Development Lead and Digital Design & Content Lead.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
● Minimum of 5 years of experience in performance/digital marketing, ideally with an FMCG brand.
● Driven and motivated by surpassing targets with a start-up mentality, hands on approach and entrepreneurial spirit.
● Proven experience developing and executing digital marketing strategies to drive profitable sales, grow brand awareness, and acquire new customers. Including PPC, SEO, Display advertising and Ad Words.
● Understanding of and experience using key media KPIs such as ROAS, CPC, CPA, LTV.
● Strong understanding of SEO best practice.
● Highly analytical thinker and creative problem solver - extremely comfortable working with data, developing reports, analysis and practical insights that can be applied.
● Project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects, adapting priorities as required. Inspiring and influencing key stakeholders.
● Experience launching, managing, and optimising the Amazon Channel.
● Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset. Comfortable working across a variety of functions to help drive business growth.
● Experience with CMS systems including Shopify.
If you’re interested, please send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a little bit about why you think you’re suitable for the role to: email@example.com